Buzzy Multimedia is a company created by and for fans of speculative fiction. Our primary goal is to entertain and encourage people to extend the boundaries of their comfort zone whenever possible. We produce Science Fiction & Fantasy audio books by some of the finest authors in the field and performed by actors of superlative ability.
As we are a pretty casual group our normal everyday dress is a t-shirt and jeans. One day we started producing t-shirts to amuse ourselves and we simply haven’t stopped.
This blog is dedicated to keeping people up to date with what we are doing but just as importantly and perhaps even more so it is a means by which we can dialogue with you, our fans, customers and friends.
Latest posts by Joy Poger (see all)
- Joy Poger – Alive & Kicking - 03/30/2016
- Joy Poger – I Am Here - 04/28/2015
- NEW — Sci-Fi Weapons Tee & Sacrificing Minions Solves Problems Tee - 10/26/2009
- Pirate T-Shirt and Cat T-Shirt – New Arrivals from Buzzy Multimedia - 10/06/2009
Always a Science Fiction fan and dabbler in writing she had thought herself too practical to pursue a career in the field. Before coming to Buzzy she spent over 30 years in the travel industry, then one day decided it was time to spread her wings and plunge into publishing. Everyone she knew thought she had gone slightly daft but as this was not the first time they had expressed that opinion she took the red pill anyway and now spends all of her time putting together projects that make each day a pleasure.
Latest posts by June Williams (see all)
- Other Places by Karen Heuler – Book Review - 12/01/2016
- Dudes and Dragons – A CROWDFUNDED SUCCESS! - 04/05/2016
- Fanny and Dice By Rebecca McFarland Kyle – Book Review - 03/14/2016
- Karen Memory by Elizabeth Bear – Book Review - 05/26/2015
Latest posts by Kelly Fritz (see all)
- Confused by Game of Thrones family circles? Here’s a Character Map! - 06/02/2015
- The Art of Insult – Snub like Shakespeare - 02/06/2015
- Steampunk Mashup – The Thinker + I Think, Therefore I am - 01/23/2015
- Sookie Stackhouse’s Man-Style - 05/22/2013
Times are tough, my friends, and I've got bills to pay, so I decided to put my encyclopedic knowledge of all things sci-fi & fantasy-related to use to help me land a day job. To tell you the truth, it's kind of a nice change of pace. My manicures have been lasting a bit longer lately.
Latest posts by Sara Bellum (see all)
- Spoooky Santas – A List of Christmas Horror Films - 12/16/2016
- The History of T-Shirts: Where did they come from? - 09/06/2016
- Storyline similarities between Cloverfield and The Cabin in the Woods - 09/02/2016
- The Exorcist Awards and Nominations - 08/29/2016
Elektra lives in Delaware with her husband, Mike, and the cat herd of BlueBlaze/Benegesserit catteries. When not freelancing or appearing at science fiction conventions she travels world-wide judging cat shows.
Latest posts by Julie Butcher Fedynich (see all)
- Publishing Rejections, Underwear, and Other Things We Don’t Talk About - 07/26/2016
- On Editing Manuscripts and Other Things That Suck—Part One - 05/31/2016
- Batman v Superman (2016) Review – It Stinks like rotten eggs - 04/26/2016
- Break-up With Social Media - 02/10/2015
Julie Butcher - Writing, Publishing, Agents & Cake!
Latest posts by Abbie Bernstein (see all)
Jean Marie Ward writes fiction, nonfiction and everything in between, including art books, novels (2008 Indie Book double-finalist With Nine You Get Vanyr), and short stories such as WSFA Small Press Award finalist “Lord Bai’s Discovery” and “Personal Demons” in the award-winning anthology Hellebore and Rue. Her videos include author interviews and tutorials.
Latest posts by Jean Marie Ward (see all)
- Mercy Thompson & Hurog creator – Patricia Briggs Interview - 02/22/2017
- Christopher Golden, Horror Author – Interview - 01/31/2017
- Eric Flint, Creator of the 1632 Series – Author Interview - 01/24/2017
- Exclusive interview with Award-Winner author Mike Resnick - 01/09/2017